Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
Everyone

28th January 2014 (Tuesday)

Happy 2014.
Sorry for the late greeting.
Please give me your support this year as well.

The cold days are still continuing, how are you holding up?
I turned 27 on 9th January.
It's not quite yet to being in my thirties, and I would like to climb the mountains before my eyes one at a time without hurry, enjoying the different scenery.

And then on 17th January,
my princess turned 7.

She loves playing with toys but recently all she does is sleep.
Hug and me are both not young anymore I guess.
What Hug really loves recently is the cibi-nu bed that a friend gave as a present.
It feels so comfortable, I can't help sleeping on it with her.


For the past several years, I had a lot of work in the second half of the year and spend the first half relatively leisurely. But it's not going to be that way next year.. so please let me take it easy just a little longer (laugh)

As Manager K-chan had informed you earlier, I will be travelling to Europe to record a program so my publicity appearances for the movie 'Shirayuki Hime Satsujin Jiken' will be more limited.

 I will do my best to show you different sides of myself!

Talking about doing your best,
it seems that my friend Kasa-chan, Kasahara Hideyuki, has been trying out directing. I don't know how it ended up this way, but he mailed me and said spread the word! Anyway, since I got a birthday present from him, I'll put it here (laugh)
http://www.asahi.com/ad/futaridokei/

I can't imagine him being so different from his usual self, but please enjoy fully the sensitive and romantic production of Kasahara Hideyuki!
(.. Kasa-chan, is this alright?)

Mao

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
 
Mao's New Year Postcard
(scans from maomao)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Ohh Mao-chan. I just love reading her update. She's got that wit that makes me smile when I read.

    She mentioned having lot of work at second half but living leisurely with first half. That means to spring drama for her? Huhuhu. I really want her a drama before shooting for taiga starts in August. Or at least a movie to be shown next year.Hope there will be good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmm a gift from "a friend"? (bed Hug-chan)
    If, of course, we all know that that friend is J.
    And how is that Hime sleeps with her ​​dog in the bed's hug-chan lol
    So travel to Europe ... interesting (somebody knows very well hehehe).
    Y.. Kasa-kun "everybody's friend xDD.
    Gambatte Hime.
    Thanks for the translation dear :)

    ReplyDelete