Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Park Romi Official Blog
Bleach Anime Final Episode

27th March 2012

The animation that has lasted for 8 years,
BLEACH,
reached its final episode today...!!
Somehow, I can feel the flow of time...
...

Captain of the 10th Division, Hitsugaya Toshirou,
everyone connected to this work,
and all the fans who have supported us...
I give my thanks from my heart...

Thank you very much...

This was what it was like after the final recording session
↓

Why among everyone wearing masks, is Tachikifuchama not having one on...

Smile...!!

Behind Fuchama is like a halo of ghosts!!

Hi-san (Ukitake), Konikoni (Hisagi/Keigo) and Jun (Yumichika)!
Fuchama (Kenpachi) is smiling

In the midst of the all the noise,
are these relatively quiet 3

Yocchin (Shishigawara), OnoD (Tsukishima) and Akio-san (Kyouraku)!!

Here too, an adult atmosphere?

Kenbo (Renji), Touchi-san (Ginjo) and Mikishin-san (Urahara)

The girls group
Fumi (Rukia), Hitomi (Nanao) and me (Toshirou)

And also...

Who you might call the father that brought this to life!!

With Kubo Sensei...!!!

...

I don't really know how to say it,
Nothing but...
Gratitude...

Thank you very much!!!

1 comment: